Beautiful holiday park on Amelands in the place Hollum. This cozy family park is located near the sea and has many facilities.
- cosy atmosphere
- Near the beach
- Many facilities
Vakantiepark Boomhiemke in Ameland-Hollum
Boomhiemke Holiday Park is one of the largest holiday parks in Ameland, but has a small-scale appearance and cozy atmosphere due to its design. The park is located on the beautiful nature-rich Wadden island of Ameland near the Jan Roepesheide nature reserve. Thanks to the peace and nature, you can optimally enjoy a wonderful holiday at Vakantiepark Boomhiemke. The beautiful Ameland can be reached by boat. The crossing from Holwerd takes approximately 45 minutes.
- The crossing to the Wadden island of Ameland takes about 45 minutes. Should you decide to take the car with you to Ameland, please note that you must reserve a place for your car on the ferry well in advance. From June 16, 2020, pedestrians must also book in advance to board the ferry. Book the ferry on 0900 9238. Information about the departure times can be found at www.wpd.nl.
- This holiday home can not be rented for business purposes and group of youngsters under 21 are not allowed.
- Boomhiemke holiday park is in full development by installing new accommodations. In the midweeks you may experience some inconvenience.
- In weeks 45 to 51, some or all of the facilities have limited opening hours during the week.
- We would like to point out that in the period November 1, 2021 to April 1, 2022 and October 31, 2022 to January 9, 2023, the Koos Kids Club will be closed and there will be no recreation program.