Villapark De Hondsrug
Luxury holiday park with wellness facilities located on the Drentse Hondsrug.
- Natural surroundings
- Outside swimmingpool
Villapark De Hondsrug in Exloo
Villapark de Hondsrug is a spacious but small-scale park with luxury holiday villas that are often located along the edge of the forest. Peace, nature and luxury are the main features of this resort. Close to the villa park is the national park Hondsrug. How unique this area is is the awarding of the Geopark qualification by UNESCO. Something comparable is nowhere to be found in the Netherlands. Traces of old Ice Times can be found everywhere in nature. Villapark de Hondsrug is part of the Hunzebergen estate where Fletcher Hotel Hunzebergen is located. Guests can make use of all facilities of the hotel at an additional charge, including restaurant, beauty and wellness, miniature golf, outdoor swimming pool and bowling alley. Villapark de Hondsrug is a holiday park where children, seniors and all categories in between can enjoy themselves.
- Two towels per person are included.
- The use of the sauna and the swimming pool are costs, this is part of the hotel that is located on the holiday park.
- The villas are from private owners. As a result, the layout and layout can differ per villa.
- Construction work is taking place in the vicinity of Villapark de Hondsrug. The inconvenience is limited as much as possible.
- Villapark de Hondsrug is a park free of fireworks.