Vakantiepark Ruinen in Ruinen
At this holiday park, there are various possibilities for a wonderfully relaxing stay in the midst of nature. Nature lovers will enjoy the proximity to the National Park Dwingelderveld. This National Park, with its special flora and fauna, is the largest wet heath area and is only a 15-minute bike ride from the holiday park. Of course, there is also plenty to do in the park for the entire family. The children can play in the indoor or outdoor playground. Furthermore, there's a snack bar, park shop, laundrette and a petting zoo. In addition to the beautiful nature in the area, there are also various possibilities for other excursions. Visit a play and ice farm the Drentse Koe, museum the Proefkolonie, climbing forest Appelscha or the bird park in Ruinen. In short, there is plenty to do!
- It is necessary for the main booker to be present at check-in to provide identification.
- Holiday park Ruinen is a developing holiday park, therefore construction activities take place in certain places in the park. The park is doing its best to limit the inconvenience as much as possible.
- The interior/exterior of these holiday homes may differ.
- The park reserves the right to request a deposit on site from all guests renting holiday homes. The deposit is a maximum of EUR 100 per person.
- This park charges tourist tax from the age of 12. Please indicate the age of the children in the comments field so that your bill can be adjusted accordingly.
The park has a lovely indoor swimming pool with a slide. There is also a separate paddling pool.
For the small appetite, there is a snack bar. Here you can get fries or a tasty snack.
There is no better way to discover the beautiful, natural surroundings. You can easily rent bikes at the reception. There is a wide range of bicycles, children's bicycles and seats.
In the summer holidays the animation team organises many activities. Here the children can make friends, play games or do crafts.
The small park shop is ideal for all daily or forgotten shopping.
The park has both an indoor and an outdoor playground. Despite the weather, the children can play inside in the indoor playground. This is suitable for children up to 8 years of age. The outdoor playground is completely dedicated to sand and water! Here the children can enjoy themselves endlessly.
In the launderette, a number of washing machines and dryers are at your disposal 24 hours a day. Ideal to freshen up some clothes during your stay.