Vakantiepark Poort van Maastricht
Vakantiepark Poort van Maastricht in Berg en Terblijt
Come and discover the Limburg landscape and enjoy your well-deserved holiday. Holiday park Poort van Maastricht is a holiday park that is fun for young and old. You'll be close to the characteristic villages of Epen, Wijlen and Mechelen. Explore the caves in Valkenburg or stroll through the beautiful streets of Maastricht. The surroundings of the holiday park offer many possibilities, and nature will also be happy to welcome you. The beautiful hilly landscape and the streams are magical. The nature of Limburg will enhance your holiday feeling, can you come and experience that too?
- It is necessary for the main booker to be present at check-in to provide identification.
- The holiday park is under development, so there will be work. We are working hard to make this happen without any inconvenience to you.
- The interior and exterior may vary per house.
- Children up to 11 years do not pay tourist tax
- The pool is closed from November to the end of March.
- The park reserves the right to request a deposit on site from all guests renting holiday homes. The deposit is a maximum of EUR 100 per person.
Your holiday is not complete without your four-legged friend. The park allows dogs, so you don't have to leave your pet at home. The park has a launderette. To use the machines, you can buy coins at the reception.
Your groceries are always nearby, with a visit to the supermarket in the park you will quickly have your groceries in house. This leaves more time for the fun undertakings!
At Ascension Day, Whitsun Day and in the May and summer holidays, the entertainment team is present. Your children will be entertained and get the chance to make holiday friends. The team has many games, crafts and other activities in store for the little ones.
Throughout the park there are playgrounds to climb and clamber on. There are also sports fields. Whether they want to play volleyball, football or basketball, it's all here! Rather let the kite fly through the air? The park is also a perfect place for that.
Water fun is of course not to be missed during your holiday! The park has a swimming pool with cover (open in high season only). A slide is a must. For small children, there is a paddling pool. For active holidaymakers, there are fun water activities, such as aqua-jogging.
There are also water games organised by the enthusiastic animation team.