Vakantiepark De Biesbosch
Vakantiepark De Biesbosch in Dordrecht
Holiday park De Biesbosch near Dordrecht, South Holland, is a versatile park for renting a lovely holiday home. All chalets and holiday homes are equipped with the necessary comfort for optimal enjoyment during your holiday. The holiday park is located on the Hollands Diep and the Dordtse Kil and is the ideal holiday park for water sports enthusiasts. It is not for nothing equipped with a marina where you can moor your own boat. This is the ideal starting point for exploring the De Hollandse Biesbosch nature reserve. And if you want to do so on foot, you can do so too! Various walks are available. Besides the many possibilities offered by the surroundings and nature, there is also an outdoor swimming pool (only in summer) and several sports and playing fields. For a delicious dinner or lunch, visit Brasserie De Biesbosch. If you prefer a quick snack, there is also a snack bar and a mini-market at the holiday park. Children have also been thought of; if they don't want to swim, they can have a great time at both the indoor and outdoor playgrounds. During high season, children's entertainment is available.
- The park reserves the right to request a deposit on site from all guests renting holiday homes. The deposit is a maximum of EUR 100 per person.
- The interior / exterior of these holiday homes may differ.
- The indoor pool is closed indefinitely.
- The neighbouring marina offers 20 mooring places to guests of holiday park De Biesbosch. You can reserve these.
- It is necessary for the main booker to be present at check-in to provide identification.
- PLEASE NOTE: the restaurant will be closed in December 2022 and January 2023, but the snack bar will be open!
In fine weather, you can enjoy swimming in the outdoor pool, which is open in summer. The outdoor pool has a section for the little ones and a deeper section for the older children. There is plenty of space around the pool to lay down your towel.