Luxurious holiday House for 12 Persons at childfriendly holiday resort Cochem.
About holiday home RDC010
Availability and prices
This type of holiday home includes properties that allow pets and that are pet-free. Are you unable to specify pets in the booking process for your travel party? Then unfortunately there is no holiday home available where pets are allowed.
- The interior and / or exterior of these holiday homes may differ and differ from the photos.
- Currently, you may use the swimming pool for 90 minutes per reservation/stay. Reservations can be made in advance at the Service Point.
- Due to maintenance work, the swimming pool at Vakantiepark Cochem is closed from Monday 30 January until Monday 6 February 2023.
- The interior / exterior of these holiday homes can differ.
- At the reception you can only pay by debit or credit card, cash payments can unfortunately not be processed.
- This holiday home can not be rented for business purposes and group of youngsters under 21 are not allowed.
- The park reserves the right to charge a deposit between EUR 50 and EUR 500 per person on site. This deposit depends on the group composition. Please take this into account when making your reservation.
- We would like to point out that in the period between November 7, 2022 to December 23, 2022 during midweek, the Koos Kids Club is closed and there will be no recreation program.
Location and surroundings: Ediger-Eller, Rhineland-Palatinate
In one of the best known and most popular German holiday regions, the beautiful Moselle area, the park is located. The luxury villas are situated close to the beautifully landscaped golf links with water gardens and bunkers. Thanks to the facilities in the central building, the unique character of the Moselle landscape, the picturesque vineyard villages, and the medieval town of Cochem nearby, you will enjoy a myriad of possibilities to get active or to relax, whichever you prefer. We especially recommend the delicious local gastronomy, the famous Moselle Riesling, and the beautiful Castle of Cochem, symbol of the region. In short, a varied location for golfers and non-golfers alike.
You will find excellent restaurants in the main building in Ferienresort Cochem, as well as a snack bar and a supermarket that carries fresh rolls and regional products in addition to its regular range of products. This park is a genuine family holiday destination with plenty of facilities for children. A new indoor play paradise was recently opened specially for children in the main building where you can enjoy a lovely cup of coffee while keeping an eye on the kids. Your little ones will also enjoy themselves to their heart’s content at Koos Kids Club, the indoor swimming pool with a kiddie pool (free access) and the various playgrounds. Apart from the two big golf courses, there is also a mini bowling.
Do you have any question or is anything unclear? Please fill out the form below and you will be provided with an answer as soon as possible.