Kustpark Klein Poelland
Kustpark Klein Poelland in Renesse
The detached holiday houses at Kustpark Klein Poelland in Renesse on the island Schouwen-Duiveland are plain, yet fully and comfortably furnished. The exclusive, cosy park offers plenty of space around your bungalow with view of the green surroundings. The park offers various sports- and playing fields allowing all kinds of activities for the entire family. This top location is situated near the North Sea beach, allowing not only water sports activities such as swimming, diving and sailing but sunbathing as well. Besides, you can spot seals at the sandbar in Renesse.
Renesse is a cosy village with lovely shops and terraces. You can make wonderful, long walking- or cycling tours through the beautiful, varied landscape of Schouwen-Duiveland. A holiday house at Kustpark Klein Poelland offers a perfect, peaceful, green operating base for various trips and activities.
- There are more accommodations with the same housecode, but only in some of them pets are allowed. Book quickly because full is full!
- Lay-out and interior might deviate from the photos.
−These holiday homes cannot be rented for business purposes and the main booker must be at least 21 years old.
−The park reserves the right to charge a deposit between EUR 50 and EUR 500 per person on site. This deposit depends on the group composition. Please take this into account when making your reservation.
- During Ascension and Whitesun bookings by groups are not allowed.
- Guests of Kustpark Klein Poelland have free access to the facilities of De Soeten Haert (4 Kilometre). De Soeten Haert offers all kinds of sports- and leisure activities.
- Guests of Kustpark Klein Poelland have free access to the indoor swimming pool of Zeeland Village (6 Kilometre) and to the subtropical swimming paradise of Roompot Beach Resort (24 kilometre).