Luxury 8 person villa at Villa Park Weddermeer
These luxurious, detached eight-person villas feature a sauna and a solarium. These villas are located on Villapark Weddermeer. This family park is located in a beautiful nature area called 'Westerwolde' near the village Wedde. This area is characterised by the alternation of woods, heathland and (sailing) water. There are a number of houses with a fish or common fish raft.
The spacious bright living room of this eight-person villa features a flat-screen TV with Eredivisie Live and Filmnet 1 and 2. There is also a DVD player, free Wi-Fi and a radio. The kitchen includes a combination microwave, dishwasher, fridge, filter coffee machine and kettle. On the ground floor you will find a bedroom with bunk beds. On the first floor are the other three bedrooms, each with two single beds. There is a traditional or an infrared sauna and a solarium. The bathroom is equipped with a bath or shower and a toilet. Some villas have a sauna instead of the bedroom on the ground floor. The bedrooms are then all located on the first floor. Outside the house is a terrace with garden furniture and space for one car.
* Some villas have one bedroom with two single beds on the ground floor and three bedrooms with two single beds each on the first floor.
*A number of villas are not located by the water and/or have a shared fishing platform.
Can be booked with preference (you will be charged for this):
- Bedroom on the ground floor
- Extra toilet / extra shower on the first floor
- Open fireplace
- Bedroom with two single beds instead of a bunk bed on the ground floor
- Traditional sauna / infrared sauna
- Own fishing platform
- Villa located by the water