Group accommodation with four bathrooms at Ferienresort Cochem.
About holiday home RDC008
Availability and prices
This type of holiday home includes properties that allow pets and that are pet-free. Are you unable to specify pets in the booking process for your travel party? Then unfortunately there is no holiday home available where pets are allowed.
- The interior and / or exterior of these holiday homes may differ and differ from the photos.
- The swimming pool at Ferienresort Cochem is still closed due to corona.
- The interior / exterior of these holiday homes can differ.
- This holiday home can not be rented for business purposes and group of youngsters under 21 are not allowed.
- We would like to point out that in the period between January 3, 2022 to February 18, 2022, March 7, 2022 to April 1, 2022, November 7, 2022 to December 23, 2022 and January 2, 2023 to January 9, 2023 during midweek, the Koos Kids Club is closed and there will be no recreation program.
- From 8 November 2021 until 11 February 2022, much work will be done at Ferienresort Cochem's main building, so the indoor facilities will be closed. We are doing everything we can to minimise any inconvenience.
Location and surroundings: Ediger-Eller, Rhineland-Palatinate
In one of the best known and most popular German holiday regions, the beautiful Moselle area, the park is located. The luxury villas are situated close to the beautifully landscaped golf links with water gardens and bunkers. Thanks to the facilities in the central building, the unique character of the Moselle landscape, the picturesque vineyard villages, and the medieval town of Cochem nearby, you will enjoy a myriad of possibilities to get active or to relax, whichever you prefer. We especially recommend the delicious local gastronomy, the famous Moselle Riesling, and the beautiful Castle of Cochem, symbol of the region. In short, a varied location for golfers and non-golfers alike.
You will find excellent restaurants in the main building in Ferienresort Cochem, as well as a snack bar and a supermarket that carries fresh rolls and regional products in addition to its regular range of products. This park is a genuine family holiday destination with plenty of facilities for children. A new indoor play paradise was recently opened specially for children in the main building where you can enjoy a lovely cup of coffee while keeping an eye on the kids. Your little ones will also enjoy themselves to their heart’s content at Koos Kids Club, the indoor swimming pool with a kiddie pool (free access) and the various playgrounds. Apart from the two big golf courses, there is also a mini bowling.
Do you have any question or is anything unclear? Please fill out the form below and you will be provided with an answer as soon as possible.